PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Brainerd
Remove Tough Pet Stains In Your Carpet
Urine in your carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating. Now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product even your most severe urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary product specially formulated to eliminate all urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas and other odor causing spots. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
Serving all of Crow Wing County, Aitkin County, and Southern Cass County, MN, including: Brainerd, Baxter, Barrows, Nisswa, Crosby, Aitkin, Pillager, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.